Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wordy Wednesday: Update from the land of Hodge

Things are getting a little crazy over here in the land of Hodge.


 I am busy doing the first run through of edits on Blue Season, Book #2 of my The Syndicate Series. I also did a new head shot (waiting on proofs) that will hopefully be a little bit closer to my new effort to brand myself as a Suspense writer. Marketing and branding is hard y'all. Along with the marketing effort, I am working with TLC Graphics to rebrand my series covers, which is a long and arduous process. I know I will be pleased with the end product when it is all said and done, but now in the thick of the craziness, I am pulling my hair out. I have also been working on guest posting on other blogs like Word Affair , where I did a "Ask Us Anything" with my leading lady, Katherine. Lastly, I have been starting to make notes and do a working outline on the third book in my The Syndicate Series, "Season's Son."

My alter ego (Mom)  has also been busy keeping two little boys busy and entertained over summer vacation. September is a lovely, beautiful thing that I anxiously look forward to.


1 comment:

  1. The best of real estate for house development you can contact with us at :- There are many homes for sale in mamaroneck ny that are all unique and best known for the amazing concepts that was put on by professionals. The important thing that all matters about yonkers homes for sale is the budget and the areas that are all covered within that proposed amount. For any of your dream home make sure everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete