Saturday, September 5, 2015

Partnering with Evolved Publishing

I am very excited to announce that I have recently signed a contract with Evolved Publishing for my currently titled Syndicate Series. 

What does this mean? 
This means that I will be taking Seasons down from Amazon at the end of the month. Before that happens I will be holding one more promotional event. September 9-16th I will be putting Seasons on sale for $0.99! After the promotional ends I will unpublishing Seasons, which will go through a total make-over: extensive edits (content, copy and proof); new title; and new cover. The second edition of the book will come out in 2016 with a Ebook, paperback and audio version.

What does this mean for the second and third book? 
The second book in the series, tentatively titled Blue Season, will come out in the later half of the first quarter of next year. If you would like to be a beta reader and get a copy of the book sooner then that you can sign up for my mailing list and get notified when Advanced Reader Copies (ARC) will go out.

Subscribe to my mailing list

Email Format



The third book will come out roughly six months after the second book. I am still working to finish the third! I am very curious to see where the characters will be taking me for the final book in the trilogy.

Will there be more? 
Yes, I am mapping out a short story for the Series which will center around Alex and Sally's backstory. If there is enough interest I might end up making a serial about the back story. Please comment below if you would like to read more back story on Alex or Sally.

I am super excited to be a part of the Evolved Publishing team. Please check out my author page on their website and the other amazing writers. 

1 comment: